Friday, October 15, 2010

Intéressant Chapeaux - Interesting Hats

Correct me if my French is mistaken...Thank you Google Transaltor! French is a language I have always wanted to learn, especially recently. France is a place I have always wanted to visit as well. Anyways, back to the subject, interesting hats!

Well isn't that just classy: A cigarette and ash tray hat
 Well this is quite the fashionable hat...not. How would you like to walk around with a roll of toilet paper on your head?
 "Girl, put your records on, tell me your favorite song..." You go ahead put that hat on.
 I guess this hat could come in handy if you were hungry and not around food.
 What hat should you wear to a horse race? This one of course!
 Is it just me, or is this supposed to be an upside down martini glass?
I couldn't help it...look at the little, cute face of this kitty.

So what is your opinion on these interesting hats? Have you encountered any weird hats like these? Would you wear any of them? Comment below and share your thoughts!

3 comments:

  1. I have never before encountered a hat like any of these, but I don't think I would ever wear them myself - too crazy! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! If I saw someone out on the street with any hat like this I would be very confused! There should be a National Weird Hat Day, it would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your site. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some
    articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please shoot me an e-mail if interested.
    Thanks!

    Have a look at my web-site :: green coffee beans

    ReplyDelete