Monday, October 11, 2010

The 5 W's



  • Who
My name is Sabrina, and you my darling can call me any nice name you want, such as; Sabi, Sabby, Bean, Bina, Beanie, Sabrina Jane, Darling...You get the point! I'm 16 years old, but I've been through a lot in life. My plans for the future aren't set in stone...but I plan to major in Psychology and minor in Fashion Merchandising or vice versa. I love talking to people, but I don't like drama. So please, let's refrain from mean words darling.
  • What
This is a blog about moving along with the fashion trends, beauty looks, and life's challenges. Hence the blog title, 'Move Along Darling'. The 'Darling' part, came to me when I was trying to figure out what to add on to the name. 'Move Along' sounded too depressing. Then as I sat on the couch thinking, I remembered how one month in school it seemed that everyone 'classy' said the word 'darling'. The blog name was born; Move Along Darling.


  • Where
I am currently blogging from my 'humble abode'. Yes darling, that means my house. The basics of my location are California, USA...I shall not tell you any more details of that though. You never know who is on the internet stalking you!
  • When
I will be attempting to post every day. Now, this will be hard because there are only so many things to write about. However, I think the challenge will be good for me, because it will force me to broaden my mind and creativity. I am determined to provide well-written, interesting posts every single day for you my darling reader!
  • Why
I'm at a difficult time in my life. Yes, I'm only 16, but currently I have a broken heart. Therefore, I have decided that blogging is something I can put my heart into, something that won't break my heart in the end. I also have a passion and quirkiness for life. I see things differently, so here I am, creating a blog to express myself, my thoughts, and my views!


I hope that you enjoyed my post, and I hope that you will continue to read my blog. If you have any advice, questions, or comments please comment below and if you would like, leave your email so that I can email you and respond faster than in comments.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, how are you? i found your blog have good information and i will back for another update from you.

    Cheers
    Wynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm good, and how are you? Thank you so much for viewing my blog! I hope that the rest of my posts will continue to interest you.

    ReplyDelete