Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dressing Room Inspiration

Let's face it...after awhile you have to clean out your closet. Fortunately for me, my brother just went off to college. What does this mean for me? Re-decorating!


The plan is to turn my brother's old room into my personal dressing room. Now, I'm still convincing my parents, but so far this is what I've got them to agree to:
  • I can pick the color, but it has to be a color we all agree on ultimately
  • The room will be used as a guest room, and in case my brother visits
  • It cannot be a bright color, as we don't want guests to be blinded by the walls
  • We can't spend much money on this project
Therefore, this is what I have come up with:
  • The color will be a 'bright' color, but a 'dull' one at that
  • I need a few shelves, which I can make
  • I need a standing mirror
  • The bed will have to be semi-hidden somehow
  • A chandelier would be nice....
 Okay, so the chandelier probably won't fit the budget, but a girl can hope! Darling, what color do you think I should paint the room? Keep in mind, it will be a guest room too. Do you have any ideas? If so, comment below! Here are my 'lime green' inspirations:









No comments:

Post a Comment