Thursday, October 14, 2010

Inspiration: Rachel Zoe

A new segment shall be called 'Inspiration'. Darling, I'm sure you can guess what the point of this new segment is. For our first 'Inspiration' I have chosen Rachel Zoe. The following are quick facts about this fashion icon in no particular order:
  • Stylist; Has styled many celebrities such as Cameron Diaz, Demi Moore, Anne Hathaway, and Jennifer Garner
  • Collaborated  with Judith Leiber, an accessories designer, on a line of gorgeous bags
  • Face of Samsung's BlackJack cell phone campaign
  • Piperlime.com consultant
  • Her own reality TV series; The Rachel Zoe Project
  • Book; Style A to Zoe: The Art of Fashion, Beauty, and Everything Glamour
  • Own clothing line on QVC
  • Worked for YM Magazine
  • Guest judge on America's Next Top Model
  • Guest judge on Project Runway
  • Gap Inc. consultant

What are some people, celebrities, designers, stylists, etc. that you would like to see featured in the next 'Inspiration'? Leave comments and let me know! 


Check out her website and sign up for her amazing daily newsletter: http://www.rachelzoe.com/

3 comments:

  1. She is really cool and I love this post
    Have a sunny day
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, she is very cool! Thank you for the support, keep reading and leaving comments. I'd love to hear what you would enjoy reading about. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv Rachel Zoe! She`s so cool! ALso , I`d like to see Queenie4ever! She`s a really nice designer!

    ReplyDelete