Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Meaning: Love

Darling, say hello to a new segment: 'Meaning'. You may be thinking, "What does 'Meaning' mean?". Well it is a segment where a word is chosen and we all reflect on our take of the word and what it means to each and every one of us. Everyone has their own opinion, so feel free to share!






Love in my opinion is universal. You can love a bunch of people, but you can only ever be 'in love' with one person. In my opinion, being 'in love' does not go away no matter what. If you 'fall out of love' then you were never 'in love' to begin with, you only thought you were. I haven't been 'in love'...I am in love. Although that love has come to an 'end', it will never ever go away for me. I found the one that I am in love with, however he has changed his mind about me, therefore he never was 'in love' with me truly. My view is a bit morbid sounding, but it is only my opinion. Darling, what is your opinion on the word 'love'?

2 comments:

  1. you took the words right out of my mouth
    that is my opinion completely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the comment Jade! I'm so glad someone agrees with me. Whenever I say my opinion to someone they look at me as if I am insane. :)

    ReplyDelete